Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Nerves are kicking in...

So I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the two exams I have this week... Well, I was nervous before but they're getting worse! I know I understand the Nutrition stuff, I'm just afraid I'll forget little details! And philosophy is an essay exam... I hope I don't babble!
I guess I'll just have to make it through... I might go to Yoga on Tuesday to calm myself down, not sure yet. It all depends on how much MORE work I get!!

Enough complaining. This morning I woke up and had 1/2 a peanut butter crunch clif bar (soo yummy!) before going for a 45 minute run on the track.



For breakfast, I finished up my pumpkin flax granola (3/4 cup) along with 1 Fage 0% and about 3/4 cup blueberries (added a few extra!)



Mixed it up of course!


I'm nice and full, I think I'm going to work on some more philosophy before Kinesiology...
I'm going, going, going today so I'll be back after dinner!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm sure you'll do just fine on your examinations!! Best of luck!!

My philosophy examination was all essays as well; and I KNOW I babbled, since I never have to worry about not writing enough (as evidenced by the length of my blog posts, haha).

Annie said...

Hey Kristin, youll do find on all your exams. You study so much, and seem to know what your talking about.

Good luck!

Kristin said...

Thanks guys, it did turn out better than expected! =)