Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, February 25, 2008

Surprising Breeze!

Today was a pretty surprising day, I my test turned out to be a breeze... I whipped right through it in under 50 minutes. It was only 80 questions, and I'm confident I did pretty well.
I got out sooo early, so now I'm getting a bit of work done before I eat dinner, study and get my lunch ready for tomorrow!

Today I stopped by the dining hall for a big salad for lunch.
I loaded up on the veggies: mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, broccolli, about 1/3 cup each kidney beans and chickpeas, a couple tablespoons feta cheese and about 1 tbsp (estimated) dried cranberries for a bit of sweetness! I topped this with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, and had an apple on the side.



Got my veggies in, and it filled me... but only for a bit. I got super hungry before my exam, so I snacked on a KIND fruit, nut & yogurt bar for some brain food while studying at the library between classes. No tea today; it felt too warm!
It turned out to be a nice, mild, sunny day today... good because I hear the upcoming week is going to be pretty nasty.



Work and dinner time, I'll post again soon!

No comments: