Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Morning Sweet Cravin'

So I woke up and had pretty much decided I wanted to eat the rest of the batch of cookies for breakfast.
And then I thought about it and realized that would probably not be the best idea. (I mean, then I'd have none to enjoy later! ha)
So, I decided on something else sweet and delicious- a big bowl of cereal/granola combo.
I combined 1 cup peanut butter puffins with 1/2 cup Going Bananas- a Save the Earth granola I picked up at the end of school, with 1 cup nonfat soymilk. I'm glad I used the non fat and not the vanilla- that might have made it TOO sweet!
I topped this with 1/2 cup bluberries, and had 1/2 a grapefruit on the side as well. A satisfying breakfast!


Yesterday was a day for fun, today is another day of work as I try to finish the organization of my room before going to work, so next time I have free I can move my room around and feel a little more feng shui!

Have a great Wednesday (WOW can you believe it's the middle of the week already?!?)!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Even though eating all of the cookies for breakfast WOULD have been delicious, I think that your scrumptious granola-cereal combination is MUCH better for starting the day off right ;0) Yum!