Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Granola Cravings

This morning, I woke up well rested again! I'm glad, I'll need the energy for my race. For breakfast I had planned on trying my new cereal, but I woke up with a HUGE craving for the chewy-but-crunchy texture of my Honest Food's granola planks... so I had a granola plank (1 plank, 2 servings) crumbled on top of some plain soy yogurt, and a bunch of berries- about 3/4 cup blueberries and the rest of the blackberries (just a few).

This was exactly what I had wanted, and filled me up well! I actually have no plans for this morning, I just started a new book, so I'll probably be relaxing around the house until we head over the bridge to the race, which starts at 1. The weather isn't looking the best, but it is pretty warm- I'm just hoping any rain holds off until later this evening.
After the race, I plan on coming home to shower and then heading over to Newport with my sister to visit her Mom after her new job- hopefully we'll be going to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant in town!
I haven't had a "girls night" with my Mom and sister in a while, so it should be fun!

1 comment: