Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nightly Nibbles

Tonight I went into my "Italian chocolate stash" to have my nightly piece of Italian dark chocolate, only to find I had eaten the last piece of bacio- how did I not realize this?!?! So, I had to open the chocolate I've been wanting to try ever since I bought it in Italy- 70% dark, organic Italian dark chocolate!! They're in tiny squares, so I had 4 for my dessert.


A couple hours later, I was ready for my nightly snack, and I knew exactly what I wanted- one of my home-made oatmeal-raisin granola bars! WOAH, are these good! They taste like a treat, which is great for how healthy they are! It was almost like a cookie, the perfect night time snack!

No going out tonight; as I figured- but thats alright, I like the quiet time!

4 comments:

HangryPants said...

Hi, You know the planks that everyone in Blogland has? Have you seen them anywhere in RI?

Heather

Anonymous said...

oatmeal raisin granola bar? MMM.. must try!

Kristin said...

Heather,
Yes, I saw them at Food for Thought, in Mariner Square in Narragansett, and I believe I saw a package lurking at Whole Foods in Cranston. I know I saw them in two spots; I've wanted to buy more but they're so expensive!!

HangryPants said...

I looked at WF in Cranston yesterday but couldn't find them or Barney Butter. Next time I am in Narragansset I'll look. Maybe at that health store in East Greenwich. Have you ever been there?