Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Looks like snow

It isn't too cold out there, but the sky definitely shows signs of snow coming later on today. I'm glad I got my workout in fairly early so I don't have to leave later on when we do get some of the white stuff!

Last night I shared a mini bag of kettle corn with Nick while watching Monty Python's Flying Circus. Sooo funny, I love British comedy!


This morning I woke up, had 1/2 my chocolate chip PB clif bar as usual and headed to the gym. I spent 45 minutes on cardio, doing 35 on the treadmill walking on an incline/running and 10 on the bike. 288 calories burned. I didn't get to do as much leg strengthening as I wanted, but I got in lunges, standing splits and squats with 12 lbs (2 sets) and 2 sets of leg press- shins and quads with 150 pounds. I was quite tired by the end because we were up pretty late last night.
Back home, I made myself my new favorite breakfast standard- 1 cup 0% chobani, a banana, some blueberries and 1/4 cup slivered almonds. Always hits the spot, and nuts, yoga, berries AND bananas are all great for my dosha =)


Just hanging out today, I'll post after lunchtime!

No comments: