Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My living room is my studio

Good morning!
I didn't expect to bed posting this morning; but here I am- snowed in from my morning activities. Luckily I have a great Dad with a huge truck so he's going to give me a ride to lunch with the best friend a girl can have, Danielle- and then she is giving me a ride to work, and then my amazing boyfriend is picking me up later on tonight. Phew.

I woke up this morning and was disappointed to see the snow- I really wanted to go to yoga!
I decided to make some breakfast and figure out my plan of action. About 1 cup 0% chobani, big banana, 1/4 cup almond slivers and the last few blueberries.

After figuring out my day and resting a bit more, I decided to turn my living room into a yoga studio and do a 60 minute Yoga to the People podcast after reading about it on Jenna's blog. It was AMAZING! I had a wonderful practice, probably the best I've ever had on my own. I finished with a nice headstand for 10 breaths, and then had an apple to snack on.


Now I'm about to go shower and get ready before meeting Danielle for lunch, then it's work so I'll post the rest of my day (and pictures) later on tonight. I'm so happy all was not lost due to snow this morning!

No comments: