Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tastes of Tuscany

I cannot get over how incredible my dinner was tonight!
I just wish I could have shared it with someone =(
Oh, well-I enjoyed it and the boy will be back soon so I'll have someone else to feed!

I roughly followed this recipe from the new Shape Special Issue...

Instead of making the couscous, I used 3/4 cup leftover couscous from New Years and steamed some spinach as well.

The chicken was pan seared with shallots and celery, then tomatoes and capers added, then I added olives and baked it in red wine for 10 minutes. Sooo good, the flavors were incredible!

I'm having a nice night relaxing, watching movies, reading my book! I may have a snack soon because my afternoon snack was small. Have a great Sunday, all!