Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sushi night

We just got invited to a friend's for some Fro-yo & movies, so I'll do a quick dinner recap and post pics tomorrow am!

We went to Shogun, and had a fabulous sushi feast!

We started with some delicious pork gyoza...

I had three!

Then I had some salad with my favorite dressing in the world!

For sushi, I ordered the red dragon and boston rolls- the red dragon has tuna and tobiko on the outside, shrimp tempura on the inside, and the boston is salmon and avocado maki. I had three pieces of each.
I also ordered two pieces of shrimp nigiri, and I had a bite of one of Nick's nigiri as well!


Everything was delicious, as usual!

We picked up some Hood Maine Bluberry & Sweet Cream Frozen Yogurt for dessert, and I hear there may be Ben and Jerry's at Danielle and Matt's as well! Should be another nice night with friends!


EDITED TO ADD: A bowl of froyo, a bite of ben&jerry's and a movie with friends, what a nice night!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Have fun at your friends!! And enjoy the B&J's treat!!

Oh and please check out my current blog post ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ooo yum, sushi sounds good!!

Enjoy your night out with friends tonight and feel better!!