Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ahh, annoying morning...

Ever have one of those mornings where EVERYTHING annoys you, for no particular reason? Well, thats me today.
I woke up, all ready to venture out into the cold, got ready... headed to the gym. Good so far. While I was running, however... SOOO many people kept getting in my way. Runners, walkers, creepy guys watching from the sidelines... I know it's a public place so I probably shouldn't be complaining that much... but I was a bit p.o.ed... so when I got back the dorm and couldn't get ready in the light because of sleeping roommates/guests I just got MORE annoyed... Luccily, since then I have come to my senses and calmed down a bit...
Before I ran I ate 1/2 a whole wheat mini bagel with 1/2 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tsp jam.
It was an experiment to see how it held me during my run, and it turned out GREAT! I had a lot of energy, especially towards the end of my run, despite my crowding situation.
I ran for 40 minutes, walked for a few then headed back to shower.
For breakfast, I ate the other half of my mini bagel with the other 1/2 tbsp PB, and another tsp jam. I also had 1 cup 1% cottage cheese (friendship, my favorite!) and a medium sized nectarine.



Total breakfast calories (both halves of mini bagel included) ~520 kcal

I've packed some snacks for today... an apple to have with lunch (I think I'm grabbing a quick salad from the ram's den) and a KIND bar to have in between my later classes. We'll see how well that holds me until dinner when I get done with class at 7!
Sooo late...

It's a chilly morning, so I better get bundled up...
I still have a bit of time; hopefully enough to get some more studying done before Kinesiology!
Wish me luck with my first Monday of 2nd semester...

No comments: