Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, January 28, 2008

Crazy day!

Today was a bit crazy, better after breakfast of course...
I ran from class to class, caught myself before I almost went to the wrong building for class! Whoops! Glad I looked at my schedule, can't miss the 1st day! =)
Exciting news about my new cottage cheese/fruit/pb&j bagel... it lasted me a whole 3 hours and I wasn't even STARVING when I began to get hungry! Awesome! I like finding filling meals =)
For a quick lunch I trekked up to the Union to grab a salad, which I piled with veggies, a few olives, about 3/4 cup edamame (which I ate about 1/2 cup of) and some balsamic vinegar. With this I had the large apple I packed.



Lunch calories: ~250 kcal, 5 g fat
This was a very small lunch- almost a snack, so of course I was hungry a couple hours later.
In between classes, I snacked on a banana oat bran KIND bar... I LOVE these bars! So tasty, and held me through my nutrition class... almost 3 hours, awesome for a bar!



Snack calories: 170 kcal, 7 g fat

When I got out of my late class a little while ago I made myself a quick dinner in the dorm of some of my fave new soup- Pacific Organic Creamy Tomato (1 cup, 100 kcal 2 g fat), with 10 Kashi Honey Sesame Crackers and 1 1/2 cups broccolli/cauliflower mix I steamed in the microwave.



Dinner calories: ~300 kcal, 5 g fat

Now I'm about to head over to Hope's Rhody Market to grab some tea and meet up with Carolyn to do some more studying for chem before tomorrow! Sooo much studying, I hope it helps me understand better!

EDIT:
I had a Yoplait nonfat yogurt for a snack at 10pm
Good night!




(Snack calories: 100 kcal)

No comments: