Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Early Dinner

Yep, I ate at 5! I'm so used to an early dinner, I like having a moderate dinner and then a snack a few hours later.
Tonight I tried something new- these cool Salmon Packets I picked up at the store. This one was "Lemon Dill" flavor, and although they do have a good amount of sodium, they have a moderate amount of healthy fats (4.5 g from Olive oil and the salmon) and 25 g protein!



I realize it looks a little funny in the pic, but it was SOOO good!
I'm all full from just the salmon, a side salad (left over from yesterday's lunch and topped with 1 tbsp of my favorite dressing- Annie's gingerly vinigagrette, 20 kcal/1 g fat per Tbsp) and some carrots.





I'll obviously be having a snack later, this dinner was pretty small... ~335 kcal
160 kcal for the tuna, 100 for the salad, 50 for carrots, 25 for dressing (a bit more than a Tbsp)


My calorie count so far today is average though; 1345. This allows for a good sized snack when I get hungry! I'm thiking a pear and maybe some froyo =)

No comments: