Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mmm, the power of preparation...

I just made the most amazing swiss oats for breakfast this morning... Yum!
I prepared them last night just before bed, and when I got up this morning I just added a Fage 0%, a large banana and a tsp of honey and they were DELICIOUS! Perfect! =)
It was a BIG breakfast, but hopefully that means it will fill me through hot yoga, up until I go out to lunch with Mom.
I think we might be going to my favorite Bagel place... Bagelz!
I love their bagel sandwiches. HUGE, but I'll need the energy for work tonight!

Breakfast calories were a whole bunch today; 150 for the oats, 130 for the banana, 20 for the honey, 100 for cherries, 65 for nuts, 20 for milk, 80 for the yogurt. Altogether this comes to ~565 kcals.

Making them (last night):



Before chowing down:



Off to do dishes and then HOT YOGA with mom!

No comments: