Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another kind of chick'n salad

I decided to head back the dorm for lunch today, I have so many veggies left from the week I decided to use what I had at hand to make a big ol' salad- spinach, red peppers, carrots, celery, cucumber, yum! I love my veggies!
I topped this with a Quorn cutlet and 1.5 tbsp Annie's Gingerly viniagrette, and had a banana on the side for a healthy, filling lunch!


Salad up close:


Later this afternoon after my help session I think I'm going to order a wrap from my FAVORITE middle eastern place on campus... to take on the go! I can't wait!

Have a great Friday afternoon... the weekend is just about here!!!!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

mmm, your lunch sounds great; and hey, I'll be making homemade baked falafel today!! haha. what type of Middle Eastern dishes do you prefer (out of curiosity)?

Kristin said...

EVERYTHING! I'm syrian, so it's all AMAZING to me... baklava is my favorite dessert, I love hummus, love falafel, love grape leaves, I'm trying to learn to make a meatless kibbeh (it's usually made with beef or lamb's meat)... really, everything!