Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An exciting new way to start the day!

Mmmmmmm!
Delicious!
I am eating the creamiest, most tasty bowl of oats I have made so far at school. Yum! I tried the hemp milk, and LOVE IT! I'm definately sold, I love the consistency it makes the oats- creamy and a bit sticky with the peanut butter I added! I made 1/2 cup (dry) quick oats with 1 cup vanilla hemp milk, 1 tbsp REAL pb from whole foods (the good fresh grinded stuff!), the other 1/2 of my morning banana, a few leftover bluberries and a tablespoon of flax. Perfection!



This morning I went for a 35 minute run (after my 1/2 banana).
I have my philosophy essay exam this morning... should be a challenging one, hopefully I have time to say what I want to say!
Plus, I'm looking forwards to my yummy packed lunch afterwards, so that should make it less painful. =)


Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, you'll be great! Your version of Jenna's chick'n salad lunch looks great!!

Anonymous said...

hi kristin! i saw a couple posts ago that you bough the whole foods honey roasted pb! i bought it yesterday and i love it, and it's even better because it's freshly ground! do you refrigerate yours? i called whole foods last night because my mom suggested i refrigerate it and they told me it definitely needed to be refrigerated, but i forgot to ask how long it was good for, do you know?!? thanks and have a good day!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, I always get super-excited when I see fellow bloggers enjoying hempmilk (since I'm obsessed with it - I sound like a broken record, haha). Fantastic!!

Best of luck today!! :0)

Kristin said...

Courtney- I usually always refridgerate my PB, especially the natural kind, but Jenna from eatliverun says she prefers hers unrefridgerated and hasn't had a problem yet, so I'm trying it that way- it seems to keep it's natural thick but not hard consistency better this way. They told me it would last a couple weeks!