Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Relieved

Philosophy exam- check. (1 hour, 10 paragraphs on the one topic i hoped she didn't ask about. we'll see.)
Chem notes- 1/2 check... saw my friend from high school while studying and ended up talking for an hour!
Chem class- check. (boy am I not looking forward to the exam in a week!)
Drop study abroad application off- check. (I might be going to Italy this summer!)
I am SO relieved to have gotten the bulk of my day finished early!

I still have a BUNCH of studying to do... as well as outing club this evening, but my green tea is brewing and I am VERY happy to be back at the dorm.
Oh, and on my way here, I passed by Richard Gere and he smiled at me. How fun! He's filming a movie on campus, and I never thought I'd actually see him! He's just as good looking in person, even at his age ;)

For lunch I FULLY enjoyed my chick'n salad! Def. making this again soon, sooo tasty and incredibly filling! I brought it in a ziploc container and scooped it into two halves of a whole wheat pita I stuffed with a bit of baby spinach, and had some carrots on the side. Delish!



2 comments:

Annie said...

Ahh Im so jealous of Italy, I hope you get to go. You sandwhich looks awsome though, do you think if I cut up a Quorn chicken patty into strips it would work the same? Ive been wanting to make it.

Kristin said...

Annie, this is a quorn chick'n cutlet cooked and chopped, mixed with a small handful of cut grapes, 1/2 stalk celery, and about 2 tbsp red onion mixed with 1.5 tbsp dijon nayonaise, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp curry powder and just a dash of salt and pepper.
If you're talking about the breaded chick'n patties they might work as well but the flavor of the sauce might not be as strong. I highly reccomend this recipe, it's delish!