Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fish before outing

Tonight I wasn't feeling too creative, because I didn't have much time after studying before heading to outing club. I decided to skip yoga and save the $$ this week because I have a lot of work to do and am still sore from Sunday! I'll go this weekend, definately.

For dinner I just cooked up one of my favorite quick "work meals", Szechuan vegetables (frozen mixed broccoli, red pepper, water chestnuts & snowpeas in a sesame/soy sauce) with a bit of tuna for a protein-filled entree, and had a perfectly ripe plum sliced on the side.
Just filling enough!






This afternoon I snacked on an organic cheese stick while studying.




I went to outing club, and it we have a couple fun trips coming up I'm pretty excited about!
Now I have to finish the pre-lab I started earlier... this is definately my least favorite homework. =(
On a more fun note, I'm searching for some great vegetarian/vegan friendly restaurants in midtown, NYC for my one-dayer this spring break... any suggestions? I've found some cool places so far, too bad I'm only there for 2 meals! I might have to have two lunches if I can't decide!! hehe

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

oh my goodness gracious, I'll be in NYC in late-March, so of COURSE I've been looking up terrific vegan/vegan-friendly restaurants - I recommend Sacred Chow, Pure Food and Wine, Quintessence, Caravan of Dreams, Zen Palate, Red Bamboo... you should also check out this blog, for NYC restaurant reviews:

http://veganfriendlynyc.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Ahhh thank you so much! They all sound fabulous! When are you going to be in NYC? Wouldn't it be funny if we were there at the same time! A vegan lunch perhaps? haha