Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oops!

So I set my alarm before I went to bed last night... but I forgot to turn it on. Smart move, Kris! So, I ended up waking up 25 minutes later than I had intended (thank god for my body clock!) and only ran for 30 minutes (just a 5 minute cool down walk) before having a quick yogurt/granola/strawberry breakfast to hold me over until "brunch". They call it brunch (it's at 10 am) but it's really just an early lunch for me. I'll have a snack in between brunch and work, then I have leftover mac n cheeze for dinner tonight! Yum!
I'm not sure what to expect at this brunch... they had veggie quiche last brunch, I hope theres something I can eat like that... I guess we'll see! I might be stopping for a huge salad afterwards if they don't have anything veg-friendly! I'll try and take pics of whatever I do eat, but I can't guarantee them... it might just be a really good description, this is kind of a fancy event.

A healthy, yummy mush!

This was 1 cup stonyfield french vanilla yogurt, 3/4 cup granola (what was left of the flax plus, and ginger zing) and about 6 really big strawberries sliced.
Ok, time to go pack up my stuff!

No comments: