Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last day

My last day of classes has arrived. It's definately a funny feeling, knowing I still have exams in all my classes, but no classes afterwards. Looking over the amount of material I need to study for my exams, I'm getting a bit nervous; but I only have 4 (2 in 1 day!!) so as long as I manage my study time, I should be good. This morning was rainy and gross yet again- fortunately it died down to a light drizzle, so I decided to walk down to the gym for my last run on the track this year. Hopefully I'll be running outside the rest of the week and next week, because the gym is closed when I would be able to work out during exams. I had 1/2 a banana with just over a tsp of almond butter, and went for an easy 35 minute run. I ran a bit slower than usual- must be the weather.

When I returned to the dorm, I knew I wanted a warm breakfast- so I heated up 1 cup Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin with 1 cup hemp milk, and had the other 1/2 of my banana on the side.

Now I'm full and about to jet off to my final classes- I have work after so chances are my lunch/dinner posts will be quite late.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, super exciting - enjoy your last day of classes!! :0)

Anonymous said...

yay for last day of classes! I'm almost there as well.. next Tuesday is my last day of classes. Can't wait... summer is almost here!

Good luck with your finals! You'll do swell if you've been studying (which I'm sure you have).