Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finished! Kind of...

Well, all my classes are over, done with... why don't I feel relaxed??
Oh, right- exams.
On a happier note, I got a great score on my last chem exam- so my low first grade will be dropped and as long as I study hard (I have a LOT to review) and do sufficiently well on my final, I should be good for Organic Chem. I am definately making sure I work hard to review the things I've had trouble with in the past... I want chem to be over with, for good!

In between philosophy and chem today I ate my packed lunch- a whole wheat pita stuffed with hickory smoked tofurky, greens, some dijon mustard and 1/4 an avocado. Mmm! Filled me right up. I also had a bunch of huge baby carrots and a perfect plum to round out the meal.


I'm on my way to work soon, I'm bringing an apple and some mixed nuts for a snack, and I might grab a tall soy latte if I have time before I head in.

Hopefully tonight won't be too crazy so I can relax and relish in the end of my freshman year's classes! We'll see!
Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Just remember, finals WILL be over too - enjoy no more classes though, for the time being! :0)