Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nothin' to do!

Actually, I have a whole bunch to do. But not yet. It can wait a bit. It is a GREAT feeling knowing I can just relax in the morning- I don't have to "be" anywhere until 11:30, when I'm picnicing! (Which I might relocate to the dorm, it's pretty chilly out there!)
I woke up bright and early, as always, ready to greet the day with a nice run. However, the weather wasn't cooperating.
I did end up going on my run but it was freezing, and I didn't get in the 45-50 minutes I had planned; I ended up running about 35 and then stopping because my hands were frozen!
Needless to say I was a bit disappointed. It should NOT be 40 degrees on April 30! Oh, well- tomorrow I don't have as early a schedule as I thought I did; so I'll hopefully be able to go for a longer run then.

Before my run I snacked on 1/2 a mini whole wheat bagel with 1 tsp almond butter and 1 tsp jam. Fueled me well!

When I got home I wanted something warm, but I'm all out of oats, had ezekiel yesterday, eventually I just gave up and decided on a big bowl of Razzmatazz Granola (1 cup) along with 1 cup hemp milk. Delicious, especially with the GIANT orange I had on the side- I was almost too full to finish it, but of course I did because it's fruit and tasted so darn juicy!!


(Sorry about the weird lighting on the pics)

Today's schedule consists of being a lazy bum until I get together with my friends, picnic, and then go off to work. I go in and get home a little earlier than usual today; so I'll be doing some work when I get home for sure... at least I get to relax in the morning!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Haha, I know!! It's so weird not having ANY assignments or anything to do... so exhilarating! :0)

Enjoy your "lazy bum" day! :0D