Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Easy Evening

I had quite the easy night at work tonight, which doesn't happen too often, so it was a really nice way to relax and enjoy not having to worry about homework or classes for the next day!
I had a tall soy misto going into work (I ate my apple and nuts mid-afternoon) and that kept my stomach satisfied until I got my break around 6:15.
Another easy work dinner tonight- I packed a can of my favorite Amy's Black Bean Soup along with 1/2 a sliced bell pepper and some kashi crackers. The soup filled me quick so I ended up leaving a few kashis in the bag, but ate all the pepper strips.

(The soup was heating, so the can made an appearance!)

It got chilly while I was at work, I hope it warms up by tomorrow because a few friends and I are picnicing on the quad to celebrate the end of classes, I don't want it to be cold!!
I was in need of a warm snack when I got back to mny room, so I tried one of my new "big" night time snacks- an Erin Baker's breakfast cookie, Vegan Chocolate Chunk Variety. Yum!
I popped it in the micro for a few secs, and enjoyed my comforting after work treat!


I'm definately heading to bed soon- because I can, really!
I got some studying done today, the rest can hold off until tomorrow evening, I'm wiped!
Tomorrow is sure to be a busy day with my picnic and work at 3, so I'll try and take as many pics as possible, and have a really good post tomorrow night when I get home!

**EDIT- For the record- as if I didn't have enough chocolate tonight with my delicious chocolate cookie, I also had a little truffle offered to me by a friend after my post! (Who can resist truffles?? Not me!)

3 comments:

ChickPea said...

Yum...that cookie looks so delish! I had one of those Erin's breakfast cookies on an airplane flight once, and it was SO good! Perhaps I should order some of those too...

Anonymous said...

mm your Erin's Bakery cookie looks delish!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast cookie? That is my heaven! :)