Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Early to bed, early to rise

I was really tired after my day of exams yesterday, so I went to bed a little early knowing I would need my rest- I have a very early exam this morning, and then work later on in the evening.
This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, quickly had 1/2 a peanut butter crunch clif bar and set out on a 35 minute run. Since it was so early it was still pretty chilly, but it went pretty well. It feels good to get exercise in, keeps me energized throughout my exams!
When I returned I threw together a cereal-combo breakfast using some stuff I had around; the rest of my Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin (1/2 cup) as well as a small container of Kashi Go Lean (1.25 cups) with some vanilla soy milk (about a cup), and a plum.
Hopefully it will keep me full through my essay-writing!

My exam's at 8, so I better finish my coffee and get movin'!
I'll try for a quick post at lunchtime, we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck, you're almost done!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I too was zonked after exams, and went to bed early; and my exam is at 8am as well!! Best of luck to you!! :0)

Sara said...

good luck! my biggest exam is today at 1:00... Roman Art and Archaeology...its study study study before then...and a little exercise!

Kristin said...

Good luck to both of you! I just finished, so glad that one's down and I only have one more to go! (The hardest is last... grrr!) =)