Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Food, food and more food!

Well, I've got a sinkful of dirty dishes, but also a crockpot of slow cooking marinara, a garden salad and home made herb viniagrette in the fridge, a fruit crisp ready to be prepared... I'm on a roll!
I paused in my preparations to make myself a light lunch- I was definately hungry, but not too much, probably because I'm super exhausted. I'm contemplating taking a nap if my run doesn't wake me up this afternoon.

For lunch I made myself a hummus wrap using the last of my roasted garlic hummus (about 4 tbsp), some spinach, cucumber, avocado and sliced mushrooms. On the side I had some carrots and a bunch of red grapes. This was a tasty lunch, just the right size for my mediocre appetite.



I'm off to finish a little more prep before I head out for a run and start making my "meatballs"! This day of cooking has been pretty relaxing, but I'm sure I'll be getting to bed verrrry early tonight.

No comments: