Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Greens galore

I just had one of my favorite quick, delicious, veggie filled meals!
I walked for 40 minutes at a pretty quick pace, and then got so hungry I decided I better stop for dinner. I heated myself up a garden herb Sunshine burger on an Ezekiel english muffin (I LOVE ezekiel products; my fridge and freezer are full of them! Right now I have tortillas, english muffins, hotdog buns and bread!!) with some FYH vegan cheddar, some organic mustard and honey dijon dressing. Yum!

On the side I made myself a GIANT salad- I started with spring greens and topped them with a bunch of my favorite veggies- baby tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and bell pepper. I topped this with about 1.5 tbsp Annie's Woodstock dressing, another favorite!
Overall, this meal was SO incredibly delicious and satisfying, and so healthy as well! I love easy dinners that just turn out great =)

I'm off to get ready to go off to the movies, see you all tomorrow! Oh, and I'm bringing a small package of my favorite dark chocolate sandwich cookies for a mid-movie snack =)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I saw those cookies the other day at Whole Foods and almost bought them... Would you recommend them? what do they taste like?

Kristin said...

YES I would reccomend them! They are very delicious! Small and chocolatey for sure! Kind of like super chocolate oreos, but a little smaller, and healthier!