Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Morning madness

I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures... I was in such a rush to get to work this morning I forgot to bring my camera! Lunch wasn't anything out of the ordinary, though- I just had another Health Valley Three Bean vegetarian chili with some spicy blue corn tortilla chips and a baggie of carrots. It was a long day at work, especially since I was so tired, but my friend surprised me afterwards, and we went to Starbucks for a while- I had an apple and a soy latte for a snack.

I'm going to go take a nice walk in a bit because it is beautiful out, I think I'm a little too tired for a run. Then I'll be having dinner- just something quick because I was invited to go to the movies (again!) with my friend, so it might be another late night for me! I work early again tomorrow morning, so I'm sorry if these posts are generally short and uninteresting! Later in the week I'll be eating more interesting meals when I'm not so busy =)

For now, I'm going to go get a little exercise in before I go out for the night, I'll post again after dinner!

No comments: