Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hump day, gone away...

Today's just one of those "transition days", I feel... in between events, not eventful at all in itself.
It went by pretty fast considering all I did. It's almost Thursday, the day I've been both dreading and eagerly anticipating for quite some time now. (It will all be over, it's just getting there that will be a stressor!)
Today I made sure I got some good exercise in even with time contstraints; I did a 45 minute incline routine on the treadmill, running and then walking.
For lunch I went to Panera Bread with my Mom, where I ordered one of my favorite Vegetarian options- the Mediterranean Veggie (veggies, feta, pesto) with an apple on the side. I was pretty hungry from my sweaty workout, so I ended up finishing the entire sandwich, apple and 1/2 the pickle that came with it. (It wasn't too good, I'm picky about my pickles!)

I spent the afternoon studying, yet again at Starbucks, where I went through two iced green teas, as well as the grapes and nuts I had packed for a snack.


Later on my break at work, I heated up a simple meal I threw together with what we had at my house- just some seasoned vegetables (in evoo and spices, zucchini, squash, onions and broccoli) with a chopped boca chick'n pattie on top.

Filled me for the time being, but I was starving by the time I got back to the dorm. I had an oatmeal raisin breakfast cookie, and it was just what I needed =)

I'm hoping to get my last run on campus in tomorrow morning, because I'm celebrating the end of the semester with a few friends tomorrow night and chances are I won't get back until late so I probably won't be in the mood to run on Friday morning.

Time to rest up for my exam, I'll be back before my big test tomorrow!

No comments: