Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, May 5, 2008

Leftover celebration

This weekend, I packed myself up a serving of Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna to have for dinner here at the dorm. Well, while doing this I didn't exactly keep in mind the re-heating of the lasagna, and had a bit of trouble getting the nicely-packed lasagna out of the gladware and onto my plate this evening, but alas, it made it-onto my plate and into my belly. A little messy but still incredibly delicious, once again! I had the big leftover slice of lasagna along with a little steamfresh packet of brussels sprouts to round out the meal.

It was a great way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo once again, and an easy meal for me before studying (I was packing earlier, the real work begins after dinner!). My smoothie held me over longer than I expected, so I ate dinner a little later, and this is a quick post- Time to get working on some chemistry!

No comments: