Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movie break

The rain finally cleared up, but it was much too wet to go to mini-golf, so my friend Tyler and I decided to rent a movie and relax for the afternoon instead. I snacked on some almonds and a few pieces of dried mango to hold me until we ordered take-out for lunch.

Not many choices on campus on a Sunday, but I found a few vegetarian options at the eatery Tyler wanted to go to, Papa's Bistro. I ordered a fresh mozarella, tomato and pesto panini (reminded me of italy!) and we ordered some sweet potato fries to share. I had about 1/4 of the sweet poato fries, they were a bit oily, but they claimed they didn't use trans fats- so it was a slightly o.k. splurge.

The movie was interesting, and then we sat around and chatted for a while before parting to study. I'll probably eat dinner in a bit, then I have some major reviewing to do for tomorrow and I have to get a head start on Chemistry... lots to do!
It was nice to just hang around this afternoon though, relaxing for sure!

2 comments:

Anon said...

sweet potato fries are definitely worth a splurge :) and that panini looks great!! you are going to eat like a queen in italy :)

ChickPea said...

Looks likea great lunch! Is that Honest Tea that I spy?