Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing to do

I woke up on time today, even though I have NOTHING TO DO, because I always like greeting the day early, I feel like I get more done! I love having time!

For breakfast I tried one of my new Healthy Hemp bagels, and I loved it! It has a great nutty taste, which I love! I topped each 1/2 with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/2 tbsp of raspberry preserves. On the side I had some more grapes and strawberries. It filled me up so much I almost couldn't finish my fruit, but of course I did- it's fruit!

No real plans for today, just organizing and running, yoga later on tonight. It's not the nicest day right now, hopefully the sun will come out so I can sit outside and read some- I just started Eat, Pray, Love last night and it's really great so far! I can't wait to read some more =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! I LOVE these hemp bagels, enjoy your free monday!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, I know! It's GREAT not having to go to class or anything - this is my first official day of freedom, and it's HEAVENLY :0)

I'm glad you like the hemp bagels! They always make an appearance in my meals plans, at LEAST 4 or 5 days per week - yum!