Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pretty bowl, pretty breakfast

I used my favorite pretty flower bowl again today to have my favorite sunny-day breakfast- granola with soy yogurt and berries! I used 1 container Silk Vanilla soy yogurt along with 1/2 cup each Nature's Path pumpkin flax and Save the Forest "going bananas" granola, topped with 3/4 cup fresh blueberries. Yum! I love this breakfast. So light and tasty, yet totally satisfying!

Creamy berries and granola!


The day is looking nice out, but it's still pretty chilly (wayyy too chilly for May- just under 50 degrees!) so chances are I'll be running inside before we head out. Then, hopefully it warms up so we can walk around during the day (we're trying to find my Mom's new workplace that's being built!) and then grab lunch by the water =)

The rest of my posts will be later in the day, because I'm going straight to work from lunch today!

2 comments:

ChickPea said...

I had a blogger moment yesterday when I went to Target. I saw your bowl! I instantly recognized it from your blog. It's such a cute dish!

Annie said...

Hi Kristin, I just wanted to say thanks for your advice and answering my question (and Happy Herbivore). I didnt realize it took 3500 to gain a pound, so ill definitly try adding some extra cals in there somewhre, but Ive been doing the same thing with bigger breakfasts and bigger healthy desserts. Thanks again