Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reading days

We're almost full-blown into exam territory now, today's the last of our "reading days" and tomorrow starts the first day of exams. Everyone's struggling to make it to reviews and cram in those last few moments (or really, hours) of studying before finals begin. I'm fortunate to not have any exams on the first exam day, so I'll be spending today, tomorrow and this weekend studying for my double exams on Monday. I can definately feel the pressure building up- I have a LOT of material to study, one of my exams on Monday is cumulative and the other is on 6 seperate chapters. I better step it up!

To relieve some tension, I had 1/2 a banana with almond butter and headed out for a good 40 minute run- the weather was still pretty cold, but it's supposed to warm up later in the day so maybe I'll take a walk around campus after my orientation.
Back at the room I had a big bowl of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin cereal- warmed because it's so chilly! I had 1 cup (2 servings) with 1 cup hemp milk and the other 1/2 of my banana. Nice and filling breakfast to fuel my studying!

I hope I can be productive today and tomorrow so I can relax (slightly) on the weekend. In between studying of course! I'm still going home to cook on Saturday evening- it will be easy, bu I can't think of a better stress reliever.
The weekend is almost here!!

2 comments:

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

hang in there!!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Tomorrow is MY reading day, and then exams start Monday :0( Best of luck!! Don't study TOO hard though - save some mental energy! :0)