Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Study break

I'm well into my studying for Nutrition and Kinesiology, it's going pretty well- I'm remembering a lot, so hopefully that's a good sign. My breakfast held me over awesome, as usual, and I took a break for lunch before I head off to my Orientation.
I used my last Rudi's spelt wrap and slathered on 2 tbsp garlic lovers hummus, some mixed greens, the last of my brocco slaw, 1/2 a small red bell pepper and 1/2 of an avocado. the soft avocado made this wrap a lot easier to close than some of my previous ones! It was very tasty, and totally satisfying with my sides of baby carrots and a big golden delcious apple.


I'm excited to head to my pre-departure meeting- it means Italy's really on the way!!
Of course, I'll have to get back to studying afterwards, but it will be a nice way to spend my afternoon- even if it is a bunch of annoying "travel info"! (I'm kind of a nerd, I like listening to stuff like that- I'm super organized!)

And the day moves forward...

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

wow, you have a busy day, haha - have fun at the pre-departure meeting (your trip will be here before you know it!); and good luck studying (you'll do great on your exams!)