Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Treats like Halloween

After three straight hours of studying, I felt pretty accomplished but SO ready for a break. Phew. For my snack, I had a sweet treat that reminded me of halloween- a Caramel Apple Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie. I loved it! Definately captured the caramel-apple taste without being too sweet! I did make my snack sweeter, however, by adding a sliced kiwi on the side. This one was perfect- made up for the too-squishy one I had to toss on Friday. Sweet and delightful!

I feel like today was a nice balance of relaxation and work, hopefully all of my studying I did this weekend will pay off for my two exams tomorrow- Kinesiology and Food, Nutrition and People. It should be a tough day, but I'm going to try to start off the day with some good exercise and a big, healthy breakfast to fuel my brain! (Better include Carbohydrates, the main fuel for the brain and central nervous system... see, I told you I've been studying!!)

Time for some more R, R&R (review, then rest and relaxation!) before my big first examination day.
See ya'll in the a.m.!

3 comments:

nora said...

how do you get your pictures so insanely clear? when i enlarged this one, i was awestruck--i felt like i could reach into my screen and grab your cookie (like in charlie and the chocolate factory with the choc bar on the tv screen..haha)

Anonymous said...

best of luck!! mm these cookies are drooool-worthy! You'll be great, rest up :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

oooh, caramel-apple flavor? yum!

best of luck on your exams!! I have my first two, this morning :0(