Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot Hot Heat

Whew! Definately a scorcher out there. I spent the afternoon lounging around outside with a book and my ipod because it was so darn nice, but far too humid to run. So, I took my exercise inside for a 45 minute inclined walk, and then snacked on one of Dan's Yummy Bars I bought today at the farmer's market.

I made and ate dinner early tonight because my Mom has to leave for work- my sister and I are meeting her over there to shop for a bit! I made another one of Lindsay, the Happy Herbivore (and cookbook writer!)'s tester recipes- Vegan Broccoli Mac n Cheese. YUM YUM YUM! I am such a big mac and cheese fan, so when I find a vegan recipe I love, I get so excited! The flavors in this were delicious, and the broccoli made it all the better. I had a big bowl, and devoured every creamy bite.


1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Haha, the title of your post is the name of a band that I TOTALLY forgot about until now! :0D

Looove Lindsay's recipes, as always.