Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick decision

After I was all settled into bed to read for the night, my friend called me up and invited me to our friends house for her going away party. Although Danielle and I are going away together, I did want to see my friends so I decided to head over for a couple hours. When I got there I had to try some of Danielle's fresh baked Amish bread (with chocolate chips!)... and I ended up having a few too many pieces. I didn't stay too long, but got to see people, and it was a good time nonetheless.

This morning I woke up tired, but I'm off to yoga in a bit to re-energize!
I started off my sunday with a big wafflewich, the usual way- 2 flaxplus waffles, 2 tbsp PB, a big banana and a drizzle of maple syrup. A few red strawberries on the side and I had a delicious, satisfying breakfast.

I have SO much to do before I leave... now I just need to try and get as much done as posibble today so I stop stressing out about it!

No comments: