Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Relaxed and Renewed

\I'm back from my yoga class, and it was another truly great class. I got everything I wanted to get out of it, and more!
I snacked on a nectarine on the way to hold me over:

Afterwards, I took a nice walk down the street to the Alternative Food Co Op to grab something for lunch. I bought an organic "Thousand Points of Light" salad, which was made of bulgar wheat, broccoli, carrots, kale, cider vinegar, and olive oil. I ate the entire, delicious container! I also had a few bites of my sister's tofu salad on the side (I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I had the best of both worlds!)

On the way home I also snacked on two delicious tiny organic plums. Aren't they cute?

I am in full-on pack mode right about now, deciding what to bring, how it's all going to fit... wish me luck!
I'm making a new ED&BV recipe later on tonight, and my friend is taking me out for a goodbye dessert later on this evening!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Good luck packing!!

All of the dessert recipes in ED&BV are fabulous, so I can't wait to see which one you chose! :0)