Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Niente Ceci...

This morning I went on a short run; only just over 20 minutes because the heat was beginning to get to me. It is so much more humid here than when I was in Italy, so my lungs aren't quite used to it yet! I had a banana about 1/2 an hour before my run, and ate lunch after.

No more ceci, I finished the last of the chickpeas with the tagliatelle and pepe rosso sauce for lunch today, along with the leftover steamed squash/zucchini. It was just the right amount, and definately hit the spot!

I'm planning on doing some strength training this afternoon, and maybe some organizing. It's hard to believe I only have a month from tomorrow until I move into my house- I've still got a lot to buy and a whole lot to begin packing!

Tonight I'm making a couple italian recipes, and then I'm going to my cousin's basketball game- it's at a park about a mile away, so I think I might take advantage of the beautiful sunshine in the evening and walk to see her play!

No comments: