Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Simple morning

After all my indulgences yesterday, I was ready for one of my staple simple, healthy breakfasts; Kashi Go Lean (1.25 cups) with a cup of nonfat soy milk, and just about a cup of bluberries. It was just enough to hit the spot!

Now, as I'm blogging I'm making myself some fresh espresso and deciding what I should do with my day... I have the whole day off, and really no real plans except some sort of exercise and dinner... my sister caught some fresh bluefish while I was away in Italy, and my mom froze some so we can have that along with another of my favorite italian recipes!

As for exercise... I definately need to do some cardio and strength since I took the day off yesterday, but the weather's looking pretty crappy so it will probably be what I can come up with inside today... I'll keep you updated!

Have a great Thursday everyone! I can't believe I've been back in the U.S. for just about a week...

No comments: