Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Addicted

I really can't get enough of my Kashi Go Lean honey, almond, flax cereal! I have to have it every couple of days!
This morning I had a big bowl (about 1.25 cups) with 1 cup of blueberries and 1 cup nonfat soy milk. Fills me up every time!

I was planning on a run today, but the weather does not seem to be cooperating, so I think I'll probably end up sticking with an indoor treadmill routine, maybe some more sprints, plus some strength.
I have work again later today, so lunch will be quick and dinner will be late... but I'm excited, because I get to see all my work friends and try out one of my new Balance Pure bars for a snack!

Off to... organize, what else?!? I'm so boring these days!

2 comments:

Anon said...

that cereal is SO good! im definitely a creature of habit too ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohh i love that cerealtoo.. I put it in yogurt or in smoothies or when i get fro yo too!