Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Always room for Chobani

Last night, I spent the night watching old episodes of the L word (it's a showtime drama; basically a lesbian sex &the city... it's so dramatic, I love it! But hardly anyone else I know watches it!) and reading my new Jodi Picoult novel, so I fell asleep relaxed- but I totally forgot about my alarm clock! Luckily I didn't have to work today, and I have a good natural body alarm clock- I never sleep past 7:30-7:45! Today was the former, so I didn't sleep in too late, but I'm such an early riser even 15 minutes later seems weird to me!

I already knew what I wanted for breakfast though, the other 1/2 of my delicious New York Bagel!! So I had that, along with 1tbsp PB, a nectarine, and a vanilla chobani. This was definately a BIG breakfast, the bagel and nectarine were so filling I almost didn't eat the Chobani- then I realized the extra protein was important; the bagel wasn't whole grain so I definately needed something else to keep me full! So I ate the chobani, and luckily I'm full but not too full.

Today's plans include some more scheduling (!!) and later in the afternoon, as long as this beautiful sun keeps up, playing some tennis with mom! We've been trying to take a trip since I got back from Italy, and we finally found the time to go this afternoon, so I hope it works out! I'm in no means good, but I've always loved to play tennis- I took lessons when I was little, and regret never trying out for the high school team... so it's just a fun, healthy hobby of mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum!! have fun, I payed some tennis yesterday :)