Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Granola girl

I got home super late last night... the movie was great, and then I hung out with my friends for a while. Admittedly I did a bit of late-night snacking...not my usual habit, of course, but I felt a bit guilty anyways. Back to healthy today for SURE! (Seems like I've been saying that every day the last week...)

This morning, I woke up pretty rested for only getting a minimal amount of sleep. Which is good, I think- but I still may wait until after lunch to work out.
When I woke up I was dying to dig into some of my fresh box of flax plus granola- I had 3/4 of a cup over a 6oz cup plain nonfat yogurt, and 3/4 cup fresh blueberries (now I'm all out!). It was exactly what I wanted!

No big plans for today... it doesn't look like I'll be working much at my old job, so I'm on the lookout for something new.
The one thing I DO have to work on, is the plan for Tuesday- my mom teaches childrens' classes a couple days of the week at our local guild, and she enlisted my help to do some healthy cooking classes, International theme! We're starting the 4-class series with an All-American Recipe, then doing an Italian one, a Mexican one, and a Middle Eastern one. Should be fun! So that's what my plan for the day will be!

No comments: