Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Never too early for tofu!

I decided on an early lunch this morning, so I can exercise in the early afternoon and snack before I go out with my mom later this afternoon. I made another new VWAV recipe- dill tofu salad, which was fantastic! I followed the recipe almost exactly, except I used canola mayo instead of the veganaise the recipe called for. Turned out great, and I had a big scoop on top of a bed of mixed greens, along with some carrots and a big piece of my garlic basil foccacia. It filled me well, and will hopefully fuel my workout just as well!


edited to add: I also had a small handful of green grapes; I wasn't hungry but I was craving something sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy moley! all of these recent meals look so yummy! I'm off to get myself some blood orange sorbeto, that stuff looks so good!

I'm totally into all of these new meals, too good!!