Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to work

So today at work was good. I had fun telling my manager about Italy, the people weren't so bad... I ate my snack- my new favorite bar, Balance Pure Cherry Pecan! It was SO.GOOD.- and held me over a good couple of hours.

The only downside to my afternoon was I got accidentally hit in the head with a box and now I have a splitting headache... grr... so I think I might have to resort to some Advil, even though I prefer not to use painkillers. It really aches!

After work, I came straight home and made a quick, delicious dinner- an Amy's California veggie burger on an Ezekiel english muffin, with a slice of reduced fat provolone, ketchup and honey mustard. On the side I had some baby carrots and about a cup of steamed broccoli. The perfect size to settle my growling tummy and yummy to boot!

Now I'm going to relax a bit and try to get rid of my headache... I have a full day planned with my friends Carolyn and Danielle tomorrow so I need my rest!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Glad that work went well! Hope your headache goes away soon!!