Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, August 1, 2008

Lost and found

Well this morning was a bit stressful...
after breakfast, I worked out for about 45 minutes, alternating between running and walking on the treadmill, and finishing off with some weighted lunges and squats.

I had a snack afterwards on the way to the mall, a big apple. Unfortunately, we didn't end up making it to the mall in time... we got lost somewhere in south providence, and it really wasn't the best part of town so we did our best to get out of the city and we made it back to Warwick, where we stopped to refuel at Fresh City!
I started with a few cinnamon pita chips while I was waiting, and ordered the hummus sandwich for my lunch. It was stuffed with veggies, hummus, and some aged cheddar cheese on multigrain bread. It was very good, my only complaint being not enough hummus! I'll ask for extra next time! I also had bite of my mom's kyoto wrap, it was delicious as well!

We shopped at target for a while, I picked up a nonstick pan, some photo frames for my Italy pictures and a toaster/toaster oven combo for my house, which I'm super excited about! I can see mini pizzas and freshly warmed bread in my future... mmm!

On the way back from target, I snacked on these good gourmet-style salt & pepper cashews I grabbed while I was there. I loved the little addition, it made them all the tastier, even though I LOVE cashews!

I'm off to start prepping dinner...

No comments: