Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mango madness!

Tonight's dinner was fabulous!
But you all knew it would be, because I mentioned it was a recipe from Vegan with a Vengeance!

Isa is a sauce queen... the mango sauce was one of the best I've ever tried! And it was good even though my blender is broken and I couldn't puree the mango!
I had the marinated baked tofu topped with bell pepper and plenty of sauce, over about 1 cup brown rice, some asparagus and fresh mango on the side! I can't stop praising this recipe, both my sister and mom loved it as well- it's definately a keeper!


I loved the sauce so much I actually went back for a few more pieces asparagus topped with sauce!

Mmm mmm mm... my tofu and sweet cravings were totally fulfilled in this delicious meal!

No comments: