Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, August 18, 2008

Moving along

The day is moving along slowly, I've just been trying to plan out the rest of the week... I have a couple plans with friends, plus work, shopping trips for school supplies, doctor's appointments... I'm trying to fit everything in!

I had another early lunch, because I'm going to go for a nice walk with my sister early this afternoon, so I needed my fuel for that!
I made myself an egg sandwich, with 1/3 cup eggwhites (=2 large eggs), 1 sliced reduced provolone and ketchup on two slices Ezekiel bread. I also had about 1/2 cup of my leftover bean/corn fiesta salad from my uncle's party.

I thought I was going to be full after all of that, but I felt like I wanted a little something more... so I had a small bowlful of grapes as well. Finally I was satisfied!

I'm going to change and walk with my sister-she had volleyball tryouts yesterday, so she's a bit sore, and I'm in a "walking mood" so this should be good for the both of us!

No comments: