Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Out again!

This afternoon was spent busy busy, I shopped for my supplies for my next kids' class tomorrow, and then had a quick apple before getting ready to hang out with my friend Alex.

We went to an early dinner at Panera Bread; unfortunately they didn't have my usual soup, so I settled on a "you pick two" selection- I chose the Portabello Mozzarella panino (1/2 portion) and cafe salad. I ate all my salad and sandwich; it was just enough to hit the spot!

The movie was fun; we went to go see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, because both of us read the books years ago when they first came out! I enjoyed it, it was a nicely made movie. Afterwards we hung out a bit, and then I headed home because I am exhausted from a long day- I didn't do too too much but the weather made everything seem longer! When I got home I prepared my breakfast for the morning; and had a dessert yogurt my mom picked up for me at the store- I don't normally eat sweetened yogurts such as this anymore but it was yummy as a treat!

Time to call it a night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see SOTTP2 so bad- I am so jealous! Also, your Panera meal looks great. I will totally order that combo next time I go!

Also, TAG- check out my post todya for deets.

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try that sandwhich and I think now I will have to except I am obssessed with the multi grain baguette so I would def order it with that!

Anonymous said...

mmm.. panera has such good veggie options.