Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No sun today

The weather only got worse and worse; so I took the time relax, I finished the book I was reading, had some tea, and went through some old boxes I had been meaning to go through. I got hungry, so I had a big banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter as a snack, and to fuel my workout.

I've been so bored with just running/walking on the treadmill, so today I walked for 10 minutes, did 6.0-8.0 sprints for 10, ran 5 and walked 5 on an incline for a sweaty 30 minute cardio routine. Afterwards I did some abs- regular crunches, double crunches, bicycles, twists, weighted crunches, and a couple more exercises- 2 sets of 15-20 each, for about 15 minutes total. I felt nice and strong, but HUNGRY after my workout!

For lunch I made myself a rainy day favorite; an egg white sandwich (1/3 cup eggwhites, equal to 2 large eggs) with 1 slice provolone cheese on 2 slices sprouted grain bread. On the side I had some carrots, and some leftover steamed asparagus for some extra veggies. It was nice and filling, at least for now!

No comments: