Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Second time around

I went for a shorter run today; 25 minutes, but it was very powerful and energizing. I came back, did some ab exercises, and then heated up my lunch- I want to get going a.s.a.p to Target!

For lunch I heated my leftovers from yesterday's lunch; 1/2 a wild & crazy mushroom burger with pickle, tomato and mushroom sauce, about 1/2 cup balsamic bean salad, along with some grapes for some extra sweetness!

This was just the right amount to fill me up, now I'm getting ready quick so we can head out to shop!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I have a question for you, Kristin. When you were trying to gain weight, did you find it difficult to increase your food portions at each meal? I find it difficult without feeling too stuffed.

Kristin said...

Caroline,
Well I've always had quite the big appetite, but yes it was a bit strange eating more than I was used to at times. To combat this I tried to just have a little more at dinner, and add more calorie-dense lighter foods like nuts and nut butters, avocado, and oils to increase my caloric intake without eating SO much more. Plus, I wasn't eating excessively so it wasn't too hard to get used to eating regular portions again!